Albert Street, Berry
Retreat Centre: Suitable for Conferences
Description: An old convent in landscaped grounds, renovated by Nowra Parish, and made available for church and church-related family groups or individuals for retreats, meetings and conferences. The church hall (opened 2004) is attached to the convent and includes a large kitchen and facilities for day retreats / conferences for 10-60 people. Large grounds, plus open fields adjacent to the church. Parish church next to the convent.
Conditions: All bookings are exclusive - only one person or group at a time.
We may require a letter of support from your parish priest for some bookings.
Only made available for church and church-related family groups or individuals for retreats, meetings and gatherings.
Facilities must be left clean and tidy, or additional money left to pay for cleaning.
Setting: Berry is centrally located on the South Coast, with easy access to beaches (10-15 min drive) and mountains, plus all the charm that Berry village offers - cafes, antique and art dealers, vineyards.
Facilities: Large conference room, 2 kitchens, lounge room, TV, DVD/video, data projector & 2m screen, PA system (linked to Church), basic conference facilities & laundry.
5 bedrooms (1 downstairs, 4 upstairs): accommodates 9 people. There are 2 more toilets adjacent to church. Bell tower.
- Only self-catering: No meals provided.
- Cooking facilities, cutlery and crockery is provided.
- Cost: By donation (suggested $35 per night per person).
- Please bring your own linen: sheets, pillowcases and towels.
- Shared bathrooms (2).
- Mass available in Church next door (Sunday 8am and Tuesday 5.30pm).
- Walking distance to shops, cafes, Berry village.
- Walking distance (10-15 mins) to Berry Train Station.
- Downstairs is wheelchair accessible; accessible toilet provided.
Contact: Barry & Sue McAndrew - (02) 4464 1541
or the Parish Office for more information, or to make a booking.
See map for location details.
Parish Centre and facilities...