Wanting to register for a Mass, a week ahead?
Over the next month we will be trialling a way to make registration easier. At this stage pre-regrestration will only be taken one week in advance.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO. After the monitor has checked your name and details you will be able to indicate if you want to attend Mass the following week.
Please only regester if you are certain that you will be attending.
If you want to register for a time different to the one you have attended, you can tell the monitor at that Mass OR phone in your registration at a later date.
** As some masses have reached capacity, it is important that if you are unable to attend the nominated mass that you call and let us know. **
Registering remains essential for ALL WEEKEND MASS as there are limited places available due to limits of space.
WEEK DAY MASSES are available without pre-regristration. Your contact details will be recorded at the Church which you attend.
To register for Mass:
- For Nowra, Culburra, Berry Bomaderry please phone 0477 427 396
Regrestrations will be taken Monday to Friday from 10:00am - 3:00pm
- For Holy Spirit in Vincentia please phone 4441 5723
When attending any Church Service we ask that you adhere to the directives from the Bishop's Office in compliance with the NSW Government orders:
- Sanatize hands when you enter the church.
- Ensure that your name and contact details are correct and are ticked
- When in the church, sit only in designated places, keeping the 1.5m social distancing rule.
- Holy Communion may only be distributed in the hand.
- Singing can transmit the virus and therefore not permitted.
- When leaving the church please maintain the 1.5m social distancing rule.
Churches in the Diocese of Wollongong including St Michael's Parish may not remain open for private prayer.
Confessions / Reconciliation